Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011

...a journey it has been

Nokia 5110


Bosch 509

Motorola
Back in the glorious paycheck days, I was crazy around things. I must admit I love Technology. And being fond  about this, I considered myself being called Technophile. I used to have cellular phones...damn, plenty of them. Remembering the old days, I swear I even had three phones on my pouch. As time goes by, a lot of new mobile phones came in. And this made myself more hungry of getting the latest trend in town. Let me share to you the my collections of cellular phones. The first one I had was a Bosch 509 mobile. I felt proud and happy having one then. During class in University, when the mobile beeps with it SMS (short  message service ) my classmates would definitely notice that I owned a colorful thing called my happiness. Hehehe. Months came in, and again, new phones are coming out in this globally competitive world, I sold my Bosch 509 in exchange of Motorola phone, i was happy to have this black phone for it is fashionable and trendy, many felt envious of my sudden move of changing such gadget. One thing i liked about it,  I know it doesn't take  photographs, it looks ancient but it works all over the place. My Motorola phone was shortlived. I was eager to have Nokia 5110 and has expanded its use for a year. I lost the phone while having night life party somewhere along Divisoria. I was saddened deeply because i have learn to love that gadget. Then came, Nokia 3210, I was the first one to have in our Mass Communication class.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento